- SP3 brings some key new features to UAG including:
- Internet Explorer 10 on Windows 8 and Windows RT.
- DirectAccess for Windows 8 clients.
- Remote Desktop Protocol 8 (RDP8) from Windows 7 and 8 clients.
- Office 2013 applications.
- Publishing for Exchange 2013 and SharePoint 2013.
- Windows Phone 8.
- Windows 8 / RT Mail client.
Download UAG 2010 SP3 from Microsoft now: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=36788
For a full rundown of what is in UAG 2010 SP3 check out MS KB2744025: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2744025
Not sure which version of UAG you are currently using? Find out here: http://www.winfrasoft.com/support/kb/kb-38.aspx
Note: You must have UAG 2010 SP2 installed before installing SP3.