Please check the Winfrasoft KB for the latest information and download details: http://www.winfrasoft.com/kb-31.htm
This update includes many significant fixes for existing and new IAG customers. The major fixes/features in this update are:
- For trunks which do not publish an AAM application, the IAG Session cookie will be a site cookie instead of a domain cookie.
- Fixed erroneous IAG behavior when headers contain blank characters.
- Fixed bug for supporting Citrix XenApp5 application.
- Fixed parsing of text/html response Content-type (not binary) body using Chunked encoding type.
- Fixed a failure occurring when using IAG’s Socket Forwarding client component on a Citrix terminal Server, when the browser accesses a web site for the 2nd time.
- Fixed a IAG server fault in WhlCppInfra.dll.
- Fixed a SharePoint Persistent Cookie Name Race Condtion.
- Fixed an Authorization Key Header memory Corruption while using an "Authorization Key" header.
- Fixed a failure in the endpoint detection policy of AVG on the client computer (mistyped value in the detection policy expression).
- Fixed an Incorrect header removal when header is substring of another header.
- Fixed Day Light Saving change Deletes Internalsite rules and Portal rules and some parameters from these rules.
- The communication between Windows Mobile 6.1 and Exchange 2007 SP1 has changed slightly due to the updating of the EAS protocol to EAS v12.1 – added support/fix for it.
- Enabling above 2KB http header request by modifying the following registry key (MaxAllHeadersLen), to prevent SNT from throwing the following error to the client: "Allow http header block of a request to exceed 2KB and avoid SNT throwing an error".
- Fixed non English locals inconsistent encoding/decoding detection.
- Fixed a few issues related to FormLogin.
- Modified the rule-set that broke Java SSL Wrapper.
- Added support to recognize iPhone as "macintosh". iPhone now belongs to “Other OS”. To allow iPhone access, policy should be configured accordingly.
- Fixed non-IE security issues detection.