Winfrasoft is pleased to announce the availability of Update 2 for AuthCentral Server 2.5. The update includes some fixes and new functionality, most notably Transaction Verification and support for the new PINgrid soft token for Windows 8 Modern UI & Windows RT.
Update 2 change log:
- NEW: Added PINgrid transaction verification functionality via web services.
- NEW: Added PINphrase "Use multiple questions per login" option to improve security strength of the challenge.
- NEW: Added support for Windows RT (Windows 8) devices with "Metro" UI.
- FIX: Removed legacy Windows Mobile 6.5 device support.
- FIX: Other minor bug fixes
AuthCentral 2.5 Update 2 can be downloaded from:
Existing AuthCentral installations can be upgraded in place without loss of settings or configuration. Note: A reboot may be required to complete the install.
Further details and guidance regarding discontinuation of TMG Web Protection Services - As discussed in the following blog, the Forefront Threat Management Gateway (TMG) Web Protection Services will be discontinued on December 31st, 2015:- htt...
1 year ago